Visit our Dallas Medical Clinic
The bariatric center of Malladi Bariatrics and Advanced Surgery is conveniently located within the Methodist Dallas Medical Center complex, just west of downtown Dallas. Dr. Malladi‘s superb medical staff is available to assist patients Monday through Friday at the Dallas office.
Dr. Malladi sees patients at her Dallas office during scheduled clinic hours on Wednesdays and Fridays. If you are suffering from gallbladder pain, GERD/acid reflux, or would like to explore your options for minimally-invasive bariatric surgery, give us a call at (214) 242-9737.
A member of our staff will make an appointment for you at our Dallas (or Plano) offices, so you can meet with our weight loss surgeon Dr. Malladi. The doctor will evaluate your health, review your history and discuss your goals and concerns.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the capabilities of each location? We provide the same care in both Dallas and Plano and the same team serves patients in both locations.
- Are all surgeries and services performed in Dallas or Plano? Either office can perform minimally-invasive surgeries and check-up appointments. Surgeries are performed at various hospital facilities based on insurance requirements.
- What are the admitting privileges of Dr. Malladi? What procedures are handled in office vs at a hospital nearby? We only perform simple incision and drainage procedures in office – all other procedures are performed at a hospital or outpatient surgery center. She has admitting privileges at Methodist Dallas Medical Center, Medical City Hospital Frisco and Plano, Medical City Hospital Dallas, and Baylor Uptown. For most outpatient surgeries and endoscopies we use Medical City Surgery Center Park Central.
- Are there benefits to the location in Plano vs. Dallas? Parking and entrance to the office is easier at Plano. Schedule an appointment at our Plano location if Tuesdays are better in your schedule. Many residents of North Dallas, Frisco and Plano prefer our Plano office for convenience.
Malladi Bariatrics and Advanced Surgery clinic offers the following surgery options in Texas:
- Bariatric Surgery
- Weight Loss Surgery
- Gastric Bypass Surgery
- Laparoscopic Lap Band Surgery
- Gastric Sleeve Surgery
- Bariatric Revision Surgery
- Reflux Surgery
- LINX Procedure
- Hiatal Hernia Repair Surgery
- General Surgery
- Gallbladder Surgery
Malladi Bariatrics and Advanced Surgery
221 W Colorado Blvd, Ste 829
Dallas, TX 75208
Monday – Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.