Dr. Preeti Malladi is a board-certified and minimally-invasive trained bariatric and general surgeon. She possesses a high level of clinical and technical skills and uses the most innovative technologies in surgery. Dr. Malladi cares specially for every individual patient and is an experienced surgeon in performing thousands of advanced surgeries. Dr. Preeti Malladi and the team at Malladi Bariatrics and Advanced Surgery provide comprehensive medical care of the highest standards to all their patients through their range of services in bariatric and general surgery.
Services offered at Malladi Bariatrics and Advanced Surgery
Malladi Bariatrics and Advanced Surgery offer patients the latest in minimally invasive and scarless surgical options. Various procedures and services offered include:
- Paraesophageal or hiatal hernia repair surgery, LINX® System and Nissen fundoplication for treatment of reflux and heartburn
- Heller Myotomy for treatment of Achalasia
- Cholecystectomy for treatment of gallbladder disorders
- Weight loss therapeutic options such as Roux-en-Y gastric bypass, sleeve gastrectomy, adjustable gastric banding and revisional surgery
- Solid organ surgery for the adrenals, spleen and kidneys
- Biopsies and excisions of the breasts and other soft tissues
- General surgical and diagnostic procedures such as appendectomy, upper gastrointestinal endoscopy, colonoscopy and polypectomy
- Minimally invasive surgeries such as laparoscopic surgery and robotic surgery
Dr. Preeti Malladi and her team can provide you with the required information and advice regarding the appropriate treatment for your problem.